I understand that it is an SRO meaning it is pretty limited but for the price it kind of sucks. Some kids paid $55 to share a toilet and a shower (which was gross and covered in mildew) with TOO MANY other kids and then have to share a sink with your room (which you can't use if everyone is still sleeping so good luck washing your hands after that) Conveniently located near BART, bus, and cable car .... it is still in the most dangerous neighborhood in the city.

Rainbow Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

The staff are so fun and so helpful! Staying here really made our trip to Morocco that much better. It was a beautiful riad, everything was clean and comfortable, the included breakfast was delicious, and they even had people come and play music at night. Over all, the atmosphere was so fun and everyone was wonderful. I would come back a thousand times.

• 26th Apr 2013

Nimmos Hostel

Galway, Ireland

The bathroom is barely that but it was SO worth it considering the staff and location. It was so accommodating and it is right in the middle of all the action. I would DEFINITELY stay there again and plan to next year. My favorite bar, Roisin Duhb, is right next door as well. Check it all out and enjoy! Make some friends in the kitchen, also!

• 14th Mar 2013

delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our new kitchen is going down well :) sorry about bathrooms they're a bit dated but they're next on my list . look forward to seeing you again next .