Montenegro Hostel - Rooms and Tours, Podgorica, Montenegro
21st Jul 2016

Montenegro Hostel, Kotor, Montenegro
17th Jul 2016

Great location! The staff is awesome and helpful. The only thing that kind of put me off is that the buildings aren't all connected, making socializing a little difficult. My building also had no kitchen so I needed to leave the building and walk to another building for a microwave. The bathrooms are AWESOME though. So happy to take a real shower :) it is a nice change from all the party hostels in Kotor.

8th Jul 2016

Such a great family feeling :) I felt like a guest in a home, not like I was just another customer. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were spacious. The yard is absolutely amazing :) completely in love with all the animals

SunnyLakeHostel, Ohrid, Macedonia
4th Jul 2016

Come here, hang out here, play with everyone, have a freaking blast!! Ohrid wouldn't have been as amazing without staying at sunnylakes! Gyako was so fun, so helpful, and his positivity is contagious.

Hostel Majdas, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
23rd Jun 2016

Felt totally at home here with Majda and her brother. TAKE HIS TOUR! Total highlight of my trip in the Balkans. Breakfast was also amazing, just like Majdas hugs :) I learned so much here!

Hostel Franz Ferdinand, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
18th Jun 2016

The people working here absolutely made my trip everything that it was. I couldn't bring myself to leave Sarajevo! Everyone is so helpful and smart and warm. I left a piece of my heart with the friends I made at Franz Ferdinand. Hang out, enjoy the city, and love the people. You won't regret anything!

6.9
1st Sep 2015

I understand that it is an SRO meaning it is pretty limited but for the price it kind of sucks. Some kids paid $55 to share a toilet and a shower (which was gross and covered in mildew) with TOO MANY other kids and then have to share a sink with your room (which you can't use if everyone is still sleeping so good luck washing your hands after that) Conveniently located near BART, bus, and cable car .... it is still in the most dangerous neighborhood in the city.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Rainbow Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
26th Apr 2013

The staff are so fun and so helpful! Staying here really made our trip to Morocco that much better. It was a beautiful riad, everything was clean and comfortable, the included breakfast was delicious, and they even had people come and play music at night. Over all, the atmosphere was so fun and everyone was wonderful. I would come back a thousand times.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Nimmos Hostel, Galway, Ireland
14th Mar 2013

The bathroom is barely that but it was SO worth it considering the staff and location. It was so accommodating and it is right in the middle of all the action. I would DEFINITELY stay there again and plan to next year. My favorite bar, Roisin Duhb, is right next door as well. Check it all out and enjoy! Make some friends in the kitchen, also!

delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our new kitchen is going down well :) sorry about bathrooms they're a bit dated but they're next on my list . look forward to seeing you again next .