• Singapore, Female, 18-24
Abercorn House Hostel, London, England
7th Mar 2013

Location was fantastic, 2 min walk from the tube! The lobby was a little too dull for my liking, but nonetheless, enjoyed the clean, white double-bed room that I was offered- the shared toilets were surprisingly clean, and the shower water was warm (except for the first gush). Glad to find a fridge in my room & 2 sets of cutlery and utensils. Enjoyed my 3 nights stay here, the only set back was that toilets werent equipped with toilet paper, you had to bring your own from the room to the toilet!

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
Passenger Ship Maria Alberta, Amsterdam, Netherlands
1st Mar 2013

Captain Lucas was very friendly, & gave us lots of advice about where to visit /eat at in amsterdam. Bfast was served promptly at 9am on the 2 days I was there- Lucas' wife cooked one of the best breakfasts! Suggest that u don't make plans before 10am or u'll miss out on the food! I told Lucas that I had to leave before 9am the following morning & I was surprised to see Lucas' wife up at 8.30am with a separate take away sandwich sweetly prepared for my friend & I! Would definitely go back again!