27th May 2013

excellent location. fun themed nights each night where you can get food or drinks for free depending on the night. good showers--hot and good pressure (hey, that's important for some people). need key to get into your room, which is good for security, but no lockers in my room.

Sevilla Inn Backpackers, Seville, Spain
7th Apr 2013

AMAZING location--right up street from the Cathedral. Clean and safe, too--great vibes!

Galata West, Istanbul, Turkey
2nd Mar 2013

Really charming place w/ very friendly staff. Difficult to find (we had to call them from a Turkish cell phone to pick us up at Galata Tower), and had to climb a steep hill every day to reach the main street, but still a really good atmosphere. Simple breakfasts each day with a nice view of the city. I felt safe in the hostel, but I'm not sure if I would recommend going here if I were a single female. The lock on our door always worked, but walking back at night might be a little sketchy.