Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

This hostel is good if you are young and looking for a place to have fun. However, the showers were very dirty and the bathroom is practically outside. This hostel is really far away from the city center and the staff wasnt very friendly or helpful. I would not stay here again.

True love is not a hostel. They give you different apartments around the city so it depends on where you get placed but I was very happy with our apartment. It was clean and modern.

Astor Victoria

For young travelers it is a great place to stay. Theres lots of pots and pans in the kitchen to cook with instead of having to go to restaurants. The staff was really helpful. I wish the bathrooms had been a little cleaner.

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that you found our kitchen up to scratch, we endeavour to provide our guests with the best possible facilities. Thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback, we take your comments very seriously. Please come back again and we'll make sure we do a better job.

La Vieille Lanterne

Brussels, Belgium

I really enjoyed staying here. You couldn't ask for a better location!! They bring your breakfast to your room in the morning and the staff was very nice. I definitely recommend this hotel!

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I really enjoyed staying at Isaacs Hostel. The staff was so helpful and there is someone at the desk 24 hours a day. There were lockers to keep your bags in and the guests were all young and very into partying! Overall it was a really great stay. I would definitely stay there again.

Thats a lovely review - thanks so much.