Reviews: fraxle9479

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 35

Sequoia Lodge Backpackers

Picton, New Zealand

Great little hostel with a good social element with a nice warm fire and sofa area. Good comfortable and solid beds and had a great couple of nights sleep. Going back there again before I leave NZ.

Nomads Capital Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

Good standard hostel except the beds were awful! They were uncomfortable as the mattresses were not deep enough and you could feel the solid slats underneath! They also had a nasty plastic 'creak' whenever you moved or twitch. The beds themselves were also quite flimsy and creaked also!! Meant that all night was woken up from various people moving in their sleep!!

Thank you so much for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear that the noise from the beds affected your sleep. We are working on improving our beds at the moment so hope that this wont be an issue in the future. Did you speak to any of the team at reception? It might have been possible to move you to another room with a little less noise. I have checked the room that you were in so will make sure I pass on to our maintenance team to have a look into. Hope it didn't affect your stay too much and that we will see you again sometime. Enjoy the rest of your travels. The Nomads Capital Crew

Crank Backpackers

Rotorua, New Zealand

Good hostel, loved the little gym and the climbing wall downstairs came in handy when the weather was bad!

On the Beach Backpackers

Whitianga, New Zealand

Great colourful hostel with good sized rooms. Good social vibe. Would defiantly stay there again! Shame about the internet issues (but told this is being updated)

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

Defiantly one of the best hostels I've stayed in, great facilities and location although there was a strange smell in the room?

Fat Cat Travellers Community

Auckland, New Zealand

Amazing place to stay and very communal. Met lots of lovely people and the staff were fantastic. Very social place to stay and did not want to leave! I'll defiantly be back again!

Hi Daniel, thanks very much for your review. We do hope you come back :)

Las Vegas Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

Excellent hostel and thoroughly enjoyed staying there and wished I could have stayed longer. Great staff and brilliant communal area - met some really nice people too!

Location was not very good, room was a very standard affair and the hostel was just very basic.

The Only Backpacker's Inn

Toronto, Canada

Great place to stay and lovely decor. Nice social environment especially in the kitchen.