Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Very much liked this hostel. One of my favorites that I have been to. The balcony is amazing; great view and a great spot to hang out. The BBQs are fantastic--go to them. And also the internet was available in my room, not just in the balcony and I was a few floors down from the balcony. Highly recommend this hostel. If I was ever in Istanbul again, I would stay here.

Fauzi Azar Inn

Nazareth, Israel

I liked Fauzi Azar a lot. Nice hostel. Rooms were clean, breakfast was excellent. Signs all over the neighborhood to direct me to the hostel was helpful.

Bdeiwi Hostel & Hotel

Amman, Jordan

Wasn't the cleanest place but nothing too bad. Was generally OK with the hostel until they ran out of water (seriously!) so no showers, flushing toilets, etc. While the staff insisted it was the first time it occurred, I will look elsewhere as a result were I to return to Amman.

• 1st Apr 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thank you for comment and sorry about the water..., the fact that we did ran out of water at that time was actually broken pipe in all the street, but now there is a lot of water and you even have hot showers 24,h .rooms are clean too:)