Reviews: monibf9553

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 24

• 18th Jul 2013

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Best hostel I've been so far!! Cheap, clean, nice breakfast and atmosphere, perfect location. I met a lot of people and had a great time in Budapest. The city is also amazing, I'm looking forward to coming back soon!!

• 15th May 2013

The hostel is really nice, with great atmosphere, breakfast fair, near to the subway. I made a lot of friends and had a great time there. My only complain is about the wifi, i couldn`t use it from my room (111). I had to go downstairs in order to use it.

• 8th May 2013

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

This hostel is amazing! I have no complains about it. Well located, staff was so kind, bedrooms were clean and secure, there where a lot of bathrooms and a really nice area to meet people and have a good time. Computers available, nice sauna! Worth every SEK spent! :) Keep going like this guys and you'll have only success.

• 12th Apr 2013

Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The room was a mess, bathrooms are too small (and inside the room, what I think is worst), they dont have lockers in the bedrooms (you have to let your things at the reception). Breakfast is OK but too early. I don't recomend at all. Only the location is excellent, but I think that for the same price you can stay in a better place well located too.

• 15th Feb 2013