Reviews: monibf9553

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Full Moon B&B

Santorini, Greece

Excellent stay for who doesn't have tons of money to go to Fira or Oia. Besides its quite far from these areas, there are buses all the time, so I didnt bother at all. Perissa is really nice, quiet and cheap. Restaurants among the beachside worth a lot to go! I totally recommend, our room was big, with kitchen facilities, air conditioning and bathroom, everything very clean, wifi working perfectly. Really nice staff also!

Paradise Beach Camping

Mykonos, Greece

I don't recommend this place. I payed 25 euros/night to feel in like I was in Auschwitz. I cant even call that a room, and it was super hot inside. Rude staff.

Hostel Zeus

Athens, Greece

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Best hostel I've been so far!! Cheap, clean, nice breakfast and atmosphere, perfect location. I met a lot of people and had a great time in Budapest. The city is also amazing, I'm looking forward to coming back soon!!

The hostel is really nice, with great atmosphere, breakfast fair, near to the subway. I made a lot of friends and had a great time there. My only complain is about the wifi, i couldn`t use it from my room (111). I had to go downstairs in order to use it.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

This hostel is amazing! I have no complains about it. Well located, staff was so kind, bedrooms were clean and secure, there where a lot of bathrooms and a really nice area to meet people and have a good time. Computers available, nice sauna! Worth every SEK spent! :) Keep going like this guys and you'll have only success.

Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The room was a mess, bathrooms are too small (and inside the room, what I think is worst), they dont have lockers in the bedrooms (you have to let your things at the reception). Breakfast is OK but too early. I don't recomend at all. Only the location is excellent, but I think that for the same price you can stay in a better place well located too.