The Meeting Place

Taipei, Taiwan

I just traveled 389 days and back to Taipei. I felt lucky that I chose this hostel to stay. The staff is the soul here. He makes this place a real "Meeting Place" Very clean. Choose the 10 dorm beds room in the corner. There a big window inside the room. Very clean and comfortable common area. A good kitchen. I like the movie night. 5 mins walk to MRT.

Thank you Willy! Guests are the real soul of TMP. I enjoyed your travel stories which gave me courage to explore the world again. I can't wait!

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I rather stay here than a five stars hotel. I love here too much :)

I stayed in a dorm room. 1. Very clean and big guest house. 2. Staffs are friendly. 3. A welcome juice when check in 4. Quiet place. 5. Good connection of wifi 6. Simple but good western breakfast. 7. The only thing I do not like is this guest house is the paradise of mosquitoes. Net is not even work. Because mosquitoes are just too many!!!!

Neverland Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Big and comfortable public area. Nice breakfast Dangerous to climb to upper bed of the dorm Socket is not enough in the room Great location

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

WI-FI is not stable in my room (501). A little too far from station. Breakfast is not cheap. Room price is too high. But good to rent a bike. One of the tall girl in the reception has a poker face, not friendly.

Woodah Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

The people working at the desk seem not want to talk with tourists, not so helpful. The bed is too small. Each person can only take "ONE" bread for breakfast. There is no WIFI in the room.

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Very helpful and with smile staffs. Great Breakfast. The roof is really cool. Stable hot shower. I just wish there were no mosquito in the room :P

Ohdee Hostel

Kanchanaburi, Thailand

This is the BEST hostel have ever stayed in Thailand! Staffs always have big friendly smiles on their faces. They gave me the best information in town. The owner of this hostel, Jimbo, even took me to the local festival, riverside restaurant, and local market for free. Every corner is so clean. Hot Shower, free water, free breakfast, air-con room, high-speed wifi, great bed and pillows, nice and warm decoration. Definitely worth 590 Bath!

Saphaipae Hostel