Reviews: gacourau3197

Location: France, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Kick Ass Hostels

Edinburgh, Scotland

Amazing location, staff could have been a bit more friendly but I didn't have any issue with them neither. Bathroom very clean, a good place for solo travellers.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Good surprise for a place near khao san. very nice beds, clean rooms and bathrooms, good atmosphere, perfect for solo travellers

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Great place, a bit expensive for a hostel but good staff, nice bar and great location.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Happy with my stay, good hostel, would recommend it. The only two negative points: bathrooms were not very clean as only 3 showers for the floor. The second point was that reception messed up the bookings and booked 8 people in a 6 bed dorm, resulting in 2 guys showing up completely drunk at 5 am trying to get in the beds! Big drama but that happens. Otherwise, everything was fine and I enjoyed the commun area, very chilled.

SoBo House Brighton

Brighton, England

I usually don't like leaving a bad review but I've been very disappointed in that hostel, sorry. We paid £28 for a 16 people dorms (the cheapest when I booked), when our friends, who booked after us, paid £24 for a 4 people dorm and the sign on the front mentioned room from £9. This is a way too big fluctuation of price. This doesn't worth £28 at all - far from the center, staff non-existent, rooms are a mess, no atmosphere, breakfast not good, bed are terrible, I wouldn't recommend it at all

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Great hostel to stay in Budapest. Location couldn't be better right in front of Gozsdu Udvar! Very clean, spacious room, good breakfast, nice atmosphere. very happy with my stay!

Freedom Hostel Budva

Budva, Montenegro

I had a lovely stay, thanks!

Central Backpackers Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

Yogyakarta Backpacker

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

We were two and honestly we NEVER complain about hostels but we really didn't like the place. No atmosphere at all, we asked for two beds in a dorm, we've been put in a double bed for both in a private room with others people. Floors were pretty dirty, we saw giants rats more than once, no mirrors, no watter most of the time, wifi really bad for the town and nobody to help us on anything. Girls from the staff were really nice but not helpfull at all unfortunatly...

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

Really nice bar, free jaccuzi and co, I only stayed a couple of nights here and there but perfect if you're passing through Auckland

Corona Backpackers

Cairns, Australia

Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

Aquarius Backpackers Byron Bay

Byron Bay, Australia

Nomads Westend

Sydney, Australia

Been there for 3 months, good way to meet people but recently the staff became way too clicky and forget about the new people and activities. I still had a lot of fun and met great people. Awefull kitchen tho...

Wake Up! Sydney Central