Reviews: wtallnut6415

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Funny Palace Hostel

Rome, Italy

We stayed in a private room which was its own apartment on the 3rd floor. Great wifi. The thing that separated this hostel from the Rest was our greeting. We met with the manager first thing and he gave us a map and because of his prior experience being a tour guide in Rome he explained the metro stops for the attractions in Rome and helped us plan out our entire weekend within about 15 minutes, handed us our keys, gave us a bottle of wine, and was available from then on for ?'s. free breakfast.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Good stay. They have great staff available 24 hours that speak English. The bed had clean sheets. Good safe luggage room. Wifi a bit slow at peak times like at 9 pm but overall worked fine. The bathroom had hot water and nice shower. The restaurant downstairs made our stay at Plus worthwhile because there was a pool with happy hour for guests. We got a bottle of wine, a pizza, and pasta for 21 Euros. Good location in a very walkable CIty. The ATM inside did not work FYI for the hostel to repair

• 23rd May 2013

La Dolce Vita Rooms

Cinque Terre, Italy

This Hostel was a great stay in Riomaggiore, We stayed three nights and after the second night they give you clean towels. One minor negative is that the fan in the bathroom was very loud and had to be on when lights were on. simple repair. We loved that there is a balcony overlooking the main ave and there was clothing lines outside for drying our wash. Very good wifi. My wife like the smell of the toilet paper. There is a steep hike up the stairwell but with our backpacks it was no problem.

• 20th May 2013

A Venice Fish

Venice, Italy

Overall ok stay. It is a great location on the island and the guy in charge did give good advice on a local pub he really enjoys. It has good Internet and free croissant with chocolate in the morning along with coffee. The one negative is that I got in my bed in the 6 bed mixed dorm and the bunk bed was broken at the base. I then pulled my covers back to find a dust pile in the bed with pubic hair among the dust and crumbs. I was very surprised because of everything else in hostel was good.

• 19th May 2013

Very good stay at the Arty. They have great staff that speak English available 24 hours a day. They have many words of advice to get around town faster. It's located in a residential part if time with some nice cafes near by that are good and a nice park to relax in. The wifi is free and very easy to access and fast enough to email and Facebook. Not fast enough for YouTube. The security was my only issue. The luggage room had its door open whenever I walked by it seemed. I will still comeback.

• 17th May 2013

We are glad to know you enjoyed our district, we love the fact that is show a real side of Paris! We will review your concern about the luggage room, which is supposed to be locked at all time. Thanks for your feedback!

Au Bon Accueil

Mont St. Michel, France

Could not be happier with our stay. When we arrived we were greeted with Tea time with the owners and a map and there recommended ideas with our time frame. Shower had hot water, wifi worked great, free parking, beautiful little town. We needed laundry done and Jane offered for ten Euro to wash, dry and fold our laundry while we went to the really good English pub up the street that Paul recommended. If your visiting Normandy and le mont st Michel don't waste your time anywhere else. It's Great!

• 14th May 2013

So good we changed our booking from st Christopher's to the arty for our next day in paris. Amazing.

• 13th May 2013

Awesome! We are glad you enjoyed your stay!

Good stay at Palmers. We stayed in 18 bed mixed dorm. Because the construction of room with wooden bunk beds and good luggage lockers it was quiet enough to sleep and the curtains provide privacy from you neighbors. Wifi was easy to access and worked in the room and in lobby. On my level the first floor there was one shower that was the smallest shower I have seen in a hostel. Very cramped yet got the job done with hot water. There were other showers downstairs that I found out my last day.

• 10th May 2013

Hello! We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay at our mansion. See you back soon!