The Maze Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

Garden House Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Great, friendly, comfortable hostel, short walk from everything. I'd recommend to stay at this hostel. Walking tour with Wild Walkers was great, Anna was a good guide. And the pub crawl was a good one too. Porto is a beautiful city!

Equity Point Lisboa

Lisbon, Portugal

Great chilled out hostel in a quiet little street only 5 mins walk from the action. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable, clean beds. Great walking tour and pub crawl run be Wild Walkers Definitely will stay here again if I return to Lisbon

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Clean hostel, staff were very friendly and helpful. There was free Sangria and Paella the night we went so that was awesome. Then they put a pub crawl on, my mate went on it and said it was great! I recommend staying here.

Glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.

Far Home B&B

Madrid, Spain

The hostel was comfortable, clean and breakfast was great. Alena was very helpful, and a pleasure to be around, thank you Alena and Far Home.

The Phoenix

Shanghai, China

Comfortable and clean rooms, amazing, friendly, helpful staff, Ci Ci and Fly are great people. And you get to pat a big, fluffy, white bunny called Lucky

Queens Park Budget Hotel

Glasgow, Scotland

we only stayed a night and left early, but the staff we did meet were helpful and friendly, beds were comfy

Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

we were only there one night so didn't get the full experience, my shower was fine but my mates was cold, other than that it was a great hostel

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

We only stayed one night but it was good, staff friendly and helpful, comfy And clean hostel.

Prince Hotel

Birmingham, England

We only stayed for a night so we didn't get a full experience but, the staff we met were friendly and helpful, the place was very clean and the beds were comfy.

Paris Hotel Cairo

Cairo, Egypt

The manager Walid was very friendly and helpful, he and Islam both made us feel at home, like family. Walid organised all our transport with his driver Ashraf, awesome driver, very friendly and helpful. The hotel is a couple blocks from the National Egyptian Museum which was very handy. I would definitely recommend a stay here.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Emre and Paco were very friendly and helpful and treated us like family. The rooftop Terrace had an awesome view and the food was great. Friends we met in the city were welcome to visit us and drink and eat in the terrace also.

Aristoteles Hotel

Athens, Greece

It was in a pretty dirty neighbourhood with street workers hanging around. But other than that it was good, a good quote I saw was "don't judge Athens at face value, look at her as she once was" if you have this outlook, well Athens was amazing and the hotel was great... the hotel was clean, secure and the people on the street were very friendly and helpful.

Marko Polo

Dubrovnik, Croatia

It was hard to find, but the locals were extremely helpful, one lady rang the hostel for us, Anna came and met us and she even drove with me to find a good free park for our hire car. Maria greeted us with cookies and juice and a big friendly, smiling welcome. We had one more person than the original booking, no problem, the girls set up another bed in no time. A short walk to the old city. Would definitely recommend a stay here.

Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Cool hostel, Friendly helpful staff, Thanx heaps guys and girls, Will recommend to others coming your way.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Clean, friendly, helpful, homely with a great atmosphere for all! Thanx Wombats, will definitely recommend you to fellow travellers. Steve and Daz

Emmaus Centre

Dublin, Ireland

Friendly, helpful staff, clean facilities, well kept, rubbish free grounds. Short scenic walk to the village of Swords to catch the bus into Dublin. Would definitely recommend staying here, and we would definitely stay there again.