• South Africa, Female, 31-40
The Backpack Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
9th Oct 2015

Yet again, this hostel took care of my sister and I. We loved every moment of our stay. Within walking distance of Long and Kloof street; it is safe and beautiful. I must say though, the pool was icy cold but we still swam because it is so gorgeous! Thank you.

Hey there! It is so great that you came back to stay with us! It is great that you braved the cold water just to swim beneath the view of Table Mountain! Kind Regards, The Backpack Team

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
Atlantic Point Backpackers, Cape Town, South Africa
28th Mar 2015

I really enjoyed staying here and I absolutely felt safe throughout. It isn't far from many places, it was easy for me to get to long street and Camps Bay, and there are lots of bars around. The establishment is outstanding both in appearance and facilities and the staff was very friendly, helpful and I could easily relate to them. I will most certainly come back and recommend you to other travelers.

Hello So glad you enjoyed your stay! We do try to keep in fresh around here with constant improvements and updates and are always happy when it's noticed! We look forward to having you back so we can offer even more for your enjoyment! Best wishes, The AP team

The Backpack Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
11th Oct 2013

The hostel has a personality and that is something I have never come across before. The decor is such a representation of South Africa indeed!! The best hostel I have been to so far, amazing staff, location and my dorm was too amazing being clean with a comfortable bed. I can't wait to come back!!!

and we hope you wont leave it for too long. thanks so much for your amazing review. KInd regards The Backpack Team

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
16th Aug 2013

The staff were very efficient, friendly with killer smiles and knowledgeable about the area. That's a double plus and add on a great and clean place like Wombats..what more can a girl ask for except for a swimming pool!

Cape Town Backpackers, Cape Town, South Africa
13th Mar 2013

I had the best time staying there and you have the most amazing staff!! Thank you.