Rainbow Lodge Backpackers

Taupo, New Zealand

Reception staff were awesome, and really knowledgeable its good that they have wooden bunk beds, but the linin & kitchen area were a tad shabby. The sauna is a nice touch. I think we were just unlucky with the roomies :/

• 18th Apr 2014

Thanks for taking the time to comment. We're in the process of getting new linen after a very busy summer period. Sorry you were unlucky with your roomies. Next time tell us at reception and we'll move you to another room :-)

Noosa Flashpackers

Noosa, Australia

Best hostel I have EVER stayed in. Don't be put off by location: 15min walk to the junction and 30 to Hastings street, but they have a FREE shuttle bus, and the #620 basically goes past the door. Kitchen was ALWAYS clean. Pool was awesome and really clean too. It's modern and the people who stayed there were a tad older so a bit more mature atmosphere which I liked. Overall THUMBS UP. Setting example to the rubbish hostels out there!!! :)

• 28th Jan 2014

Nomads Byron Bay

Byron Bay, Australia

It's good value for money. Rooms are good - could do with a few more bathrooms but overall I'd go back.

• 30th Oct 2013

Sleeping Inn Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

Good location, staff were helpful

• 27th Oct 2013

Nomads Fat Camel Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

I went in summer and was very hot. The room I stayed in shared a lounge area with 2 other rooms which was fine but it was very hot and damp :/ I think I paid about $25 so it was good for the price, and I was leaving for the airport very early so literally just needed a few hours sleep but wouldn't have stayed here longer than that. Little ventilation and quite dark

• 16th Feb 2013