Rainbow Lodge Backpackers, Taupo, New Zealand
7.1
18th Apr 2014

Reception staff were awesome, and really knowledgeable its good that they have wooden bunk beds, but the linin & kitchen area were a tad shabby. The sauna is a nice touch. I think we were just unlucky with the roomies :/

Thanks for taking the time to comment. We're in the process of getting new linen after a very busy summer period. Sorry you were unlucky with your roomies. Next time tell us at reception and we'll move you to another room :-)

Noosa Flashpackers, Noosa, Australia
28th Jan 2014

Best hostel I have EVER stayed in. Don't be put off by location: 15min walk to the junction and 30 to Hastings street, but they have a FREE shuttle bus, and the #620 basically goes past the door. Kitchen was ALWAYS clean. Pool was awesome and really clean too. It's modern and the people who stayed there were a tad older so a bit more mature atmosphere which I liked. Overall THUMBS UP. Setting example to the rubbish hostels out there!!! :)

Nomads Byron Bay, Byron Bay, Australia
30th Oct 2013

It's good value for money. Rooms are good - could do with a few more bathrooms but overall I'd go back.

Sleeping Inn Backpackers, Surfers Paradise, Australia
6.9
27th Oct 2013

Good location, staff were helpful

Nomads Fat Camel Hostel, Auckland, New Zealand
6.0
16th Feb 2013

I went in summer and was very hot. The room I stayed in shared a lounge area with 2 other rooms which was fine but it was very hot and damp :/ I think I paid about $25 so it was good for the price, and I was leaving for the airport very early so literally just needed a few hours sleep but wouldn't have stayed here longer than that. Little ventilation and quite dark