Makako Chill Out Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Maria si just awesome!! Thanks for her! When I arrived Maria offers me a lemonade which was great with this hot weather. The dorm with 8 beds has the perfect temperature. The area is really safe and next to the castle. Had a really good time there, recommend this hostel for sure!

Hostel Casa Jamaica

Taganga, Colombia

The hostel is a very nice place but a little bit far from the center and the street to reach the hostel is known as unsafe during the night. The staff and managers are nice but they is a problem with the management which is a mess. In addition, the breakfast is a little bit poor for the price. I heard that someone lost his camera there. This hostel is new and they don't know where they are going I hope that it will not be a party hostel because the place is really nice.

La Casa del Molino Blanco

Banos, Ecuador

Very nice Hostel, they have everything you need. A lot of movies which is really nice for rainy days, the breakfast is really nice, rooms are nice and clean with really comfy beds. The owner is just so nice, recommend this place so much!

Bothy Hostel

Arequipa, Peru

It was a little bit to have hot water, the location is good, the breakfast was ok but you can order more foods (eggs, juice..). Our room was under the reception, no window.

Quechua Inn

Sucre, Bolivia

Hostal Talar

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

This Hostel was ok, you should reserve online it's cheaper. The internet is not the best, but it's ok we are in a desert...

Casa Verde Limon

Valparaiso, Chile

This hostel is a very nice one, BUT there is no breakfast (you have to pay an extra), and there are some weird rules : you cannot do your own laundry, if you want to stay in the hostel after the checkout you have to pay half a day, they don't put the radiator during the night and you have to pay if you want one (it was really cold when I was there), if you want to change a book you have to pay etc...this hostel could be the best one in valpo if they were not all these rules that make you pay!

Hostel El Castillo

Santiago, Chile

It was a little bit cold in the room when I slept there. The breakfast start only at 9am. The staff was great. 7mins by walk for the metro station Bella Artes. The area is good, a lot of bar. You can rent free a bike.

I Keu Ken Hostel

El Calafate, Argentina

This Hostel was really charming. The asado is just awesome. There is a big supermarket 5 min walk from the hostel.

Hostel de la Viuda

Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

This was a really charming hostel! The kitchen is amazing! People really cool you really feel at home. The only negative point is the hostel is a little far from the center (15min by walk) I recommend this hostel!!

Hostel Portunhol

Florianopolis, Brazil

This is not the cleanest location, but the ambiance and the atmosphere between people and the staff were so good!! Reggae music in the morning, the breakfast is until 12, the staff is so cool!! We had a great time in this place! I recommend it!

Floripa Surf Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

The owner doesn't care about us.we were just an ATM. Doesn't pay attention to anything.no breakfast!!!! Don't recommend this stop

Favela Chic Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This is a good place to stay, the atmosphere is really good! No the cleanest place but the staff are really cool!

Vila Rock Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Lisetonga Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This is the best hostel where I stayed in Rio. This is like a huge house and you feel like you are a roomate! This house is so charming, this is in a small favela very secure, they are restaurant very good and cheap just next to the hostel. I recommend it!!!

Albergue Eco Backpackers Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Rooms were not very clean And too much bed I booked for a 10beds dormitory but they were 16beds...

There is no 16 beds available at all at this hostel but , yes during carnival 10 beds dorm full of people is a bit much but that´s the way we and ALL the hostels in Rio make money for all year long! We have a daily housekeeping once a day but also yes it is impossible to make it more times once no one in Rio really wants to work during Carnival. Man, believe me it is really hard to keep our staff doing what they do. Thanks for the great rating for them. They defe deserve it.

Cafofo Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This hostel was ok. Bed in dorms was not very stable. There is not enough shower and toilets.