Mama's Home

Loved it!

• 6th Jan 2016

Lobo Inn

Tulum, Mexico

You could manage to clead MUCH more and take care of the facilities, it was very humid and the cleaning was really really poor. We couldnĀ“t take the thought of showering and going to the bathroom. We thought the staff was nice and the effort and making a good atmosphare was really nice, but the amount of torn downess of the facilities and lack of cleaningsness in the bahtrooms, and kitchen made the experience traumatic.

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • Sweden

hi im realy sorry for your traumatic experience and thanks for stay with us how ever we are a hostel and im sorry that we can fit your expectation specialy if is your first trip im understain that we are not the neat as you expect but as a hostel is very hard to clean the dorms more the 3 times a day im usuhualy dont awnser the revius but my sugestion for you the nex time dont book for a dorm with 14 beds of course we have a privets room with ac and tv this rooms are clened every day best regard

Poc na Hostel

Isla Mujeres, Mexico

I've been to this hostel before, 2 years ago, and it was a big change in facility condition and the cleaningness. We felt that hostel owners don't care to take care of it since it's the most famous hostel with most fun, but our room was disgusting and humid, and literally no air. Some of the rooms upstairs were nice and a lot of fans but the one we were at were literally one of my worst experiences of hostels, and I've been a backpacker for a long time. The toilets and showerswere poorly cleaned

HI San Francisco - Downtown

San Francisco, USA

• 28th Sep 2015

Backpackers House Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

I loved this small hostel. The staff is really amazing. Also the location is really good, really near the busstation and the town. I loved the owner, he was so helpfull and really cared about his guest. We only stayed for three days and we enjoyed it. The owner s not all about money, he really cares about his guest. The breakfast is AMAZING and also the BBQ they had cost only 18 reals and was really really good. All you can eat and caipri and it alls tasted amazing. Really recommend this hostel.

• 25th Feb 2013

Overnativa Green Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Clean hostel with good security; Although the staff wasnt good.Specially the fact that youre only allowed to use the kitvhec between 17-22. That felt really silly. nd the women working there was really ruse.

• 19th Feb 2013