Reviews: cofflisa427

• cofflisa427
  • USA, Female, 41+
Stayokay Haarlem, Haarlem, Netherlands
19th Feb 2013

There's a stop on "2 Noord" busline called "StayOkay", that made my life easy as I speak NO Dutch. The staff was really friendly and nice, the young man put us into a different room at the last minute, to give us a view of the park out back, rather than of the parking lot. The breakfast was great (meats and cheeses, buns, bread for toast with jams and nutellas, juice variety, coffee, milk, cold cereal choices, even yogurt if you want it. GREAT HOSTEL, highly recommended!

• cofflisa427
  • USA, Female, 41+
18th Feb 2013

This was my first stay in a hostel (I am a grandmother) and my daughter talked me into it, saying 'Hostels are great, it'll be fine, Mom, and you can't FIND a better hostel to stay in than a St Chris Hostel!" She raved about how, no matter what city, if you find a St Chris', you're in good hands: clean, friendly, safe. I have to say, she was right. I loved the St Christopher's Hostel in Paris. Very clean, staff was very friendly and welcoming, the room was comfortable and quiet. Thank you!!!

Hi there! Thank you very much for your great review! It's been a true honor to be part of your first experience in a hostel! I see our hostel was good enough to try the experiment again! See you soon! Cheers! St Christopher's team