Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Hostel Rio Playa

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Great hostel, nice staff, wonderful terrace with little pool and bar.

• 9th Sep 2014

Magic Bus Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Although the hostel is cheap, it was quite dirty and run-down when I stayed there. Even a Turkish friend from Istanbul told me that he wouldn't consider the neigborhood as being safe. When I arrived I was told that they didn't receive my booking, so the girl at the "reception" (a desk with a laptop in the corner) had to look for a bed. While doing so she was finishing her beer and had another one shortly afterwards. I had to ask twice for sheets and bedlinens. The people there were nice though!

• 2nd Nov 2013

I liked the atmosphere there a lot. Nice people,nice location,all in all very clean and nicely furnished. Especially the terrace with the little pool is a blast. Staff was mostly very nice,however not all of them motivated. May be because they all seem to be volunteers. Some of the volunteers did a very good job, so for example the Polish girl Mariana, who was very friendly and helpful to all guests. So, at least my impression. What is a slight minus is that it is a little far off (not central).

• 17th Feb 2013

Great that you enjoyed the atmosphere of our small place, thank you very much for your kind words friend. Do come and join us again when you have holidays.