Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

I was very happy with my stay at the amsterdam hostel. Its cheap but good, the rooms were clean. All together i can recommend it. The area was kind of creepy at night though, maybe not a good area to stay for alone travelling women or something like that.

• 11th Mar 2013

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Sorry to say, but i didnt enjoy my stay at this hostel at all. We had some bad experience with our room mates so that we actually had to change the rooms. The beds are old and awful, the facilities are bad too. Its cheap but not worth the money. Sorry.

• 8th Mar 2013

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your stay here with us Ingo! On the norm we get great people here for roommates who you can experience all the awesomeness Vegas has to offer...sadly sometimes as it is with all hostels there's a chance you might be in a room with someone who you don't get along with. Our facilities are rated highly by other travellers who come and stay here - sorry that you didn't get the full experience of Vegas but we hope to see you back again some time - safe travels!

• 7th Mar 2013

Very good hostel, i enjoyed my stay. Very nice atmosphere, a lot of young people and a lot of fun activities. Rooms were clean. Worth the money if you ask me.