Travellers House Osaka

Osaka, Japan

Home cooked meals, no other hostel I've stayed at in Japan has done that on a regular basis. Close to Namba and a handful of different subway lines. It can be a little difficult to find the first time though, considering it's in an apartment building.

Guest House KURA

Nagano Snow Monkey Park, Japan

I had a wonderful time, I would stay there again.

Thank you for staying at Guest House KURA! We also had a very good time with you! All of the local people who you met here are looking forward to seeing you again! You are always welcome to come back to Suzaka! Arigato-!!

Oak Hostel Zen

Tokyo, Japan

Close to a JR line and has good facilities, the wireless in the kitchen could be a little bit flaky from time to time. It's a good hostel.

It's a really nice hostel, super close to multiple subway lines and with a 711 only meters away. There's even a traveler's bar (run by another hostel) only 5 minutes from K's House. While the room I stayed in was a fraction to small for the five beds it had in my opinion, the rest of the facilities were really good

Thank you for your feedback! Yes, we have good access to many places like stations, bars, tourism spot, restaurants, and etc. I assume you liked that Hotel Bar near by? We wish you had a great time here, and wish to see you again!

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

Some dorms have a strange room inside a room (roomception?) thing going, but aside from that it was great.

Giramundo Hostel

Ibiza, Spain

A little expensive as far as hostels go, but probably the cheapest place on the island. It has a good location and friendly people. Bathroom could do with some better drainage though.

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

Rafa's pasta meals are awesome. I've stayed there twice now and highly recommend it.

Muchas gracias!!! :) rafa

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

Stayed at Archi Rossi for 4 nights and had a great time. The place is beautiful, the food is decent for the cost, and while they don't have a bar, drinks and many other things are available from reception or shops down the street. Their outside areas make it extremely easy to meet new people. The walking tours I went on were excellent and provide heaps of information. One last thing, go to a football game, you won't regret it.

Hostel Beautiful 2

Rome, Italy

Seems like it was a hotel that was changed to a hostel. The beds were to close to each other and we ended up moving them apart each night. The room did have a mini-fridge though.

Heart of Gold Hostel