6.9
5th May 2013

Staff in the breakfast room could be more pleasant. It's not nice to see sour faces first thing in the morning.They wouldn't smile/ speak to you properly no matter how much I smiled. Plus one morning the lady refused me milk for my tea claiming it was 'finished' just because it was 5 mins to closing time. I mean seriously....

Legends, Rome, Italy
5.4
12th Apr 2013

The reception is located elsewhere from the living quarters. I would have liked to know that before I arrived. The common room and the dorms are badly lit, giving the whole place a rather creepy dingy feel. Single computer provided in the common room was impossible to use.

My Friends, Florence, Italy
10th Apr 2013

Nadina and Elio are the nicest hostel owners I've ever come across. They set a very warm and pleasant atmosphere which brings together the guests living in the hostel. On the whole not a very large hostel but guests are provided with linen, food &a map and a whole list of suggestions of places, eateries etc depending on your tastes. Very close to the train station and walk-able distance to all major attractions. Please do go stay here for an amazing experience and a chance to make new friends :)

• India, Couple, 18-24
High Street Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
6.9
3rd Apr 2013

Nice breakfast. Tiny room.

Kipps Hostel Canterbury, Canterbury, England
17th Feb 2013

Albeit it was a short stay, it surpassed my expectations. Very comfortable stay and very helpful staff! Random, but my linen smelled like flowers. Sigh. Would definitely recommend it to others and will try to go back for a longer stay myself :)