Broadway Hotel n Hostel, New York, USA
15th Nov 2013

The hostel is easy to reach, just two blog's from subway station 103 (red line 1) and I felt comfortable in the hostel and the area around, even when I was by myself at night. New York is an expensive place and there are special new York taxes you have to pay on top of your room few. I didn't know about it and for me it was + 100,- $ The beds where comfortable, the bathrooms clean and the stuff friendly. I'm so gonna stay there again!

Harlem YMCA, New York, USA
7.7
17th Aug 2013

Harlem is a great place to stand, especial during harlem week! The hostel is then in the middle of the harlem week party with concerts and a colorful market place! There is no breakfast and no available kitchen. Also the bathrooms are not really clean. It was okay and a pretty nice experience but I was also happy to stay just one night. The suff is perfect and couldn't do better.

16th Mar 2013

The staff was really friendly and helpful. I was allowed to use the staff pc, because my tablet wasn't working, to print my boarding pass. Also he explained me how to get to my airport and printed the bus times out for me.