Decent location, kind hospitality, standard facilities (two shared bathrooms, bunk beds). The soft mattresses and curtains on the beds were a nice touch. Breakfast (free) was pretty good too. I would recommend this place to traveling college/university students who are looking for a good value.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are so happy you enjoyed staying with us and liked our hostel and facilities, we hope to see you again soon, thank you for your recommendation and comments.

B&B San Giacomo Venezia

Venice, Italy

Thank you for your hospitality! We loved Venice and your B&B. It was perfect for us and a very good value and quality. The place was very clean and charming and we are so happy that we stayed here.

Miss Sophie's

Prague, Czech Republic

We love this place! If we're every back in Prague, we're staying here again. We didn't sleep this deeply and comfortably on any leg of our journey, and we stopped at seven different places in our vacation. Thank you!

Pfefferbett Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Loved staying here! Very clean, welcoming, and well located. You might want to change or clean the mats in the bathroom more often because it smelled really bad. But other than that I really enjoyed by visit!

Truelove guesthouse was amazing. Daniel was very welcoming and helpful. The room was very clean and beautiful. I hope I travel to Amsterdam again soon, and if I do, I will want to stay here again.

L'Hotel Particulier

Paris, France

We loved our stay at L'Hotel Particulier! The location was great (right by the train station and an easy walk to Notre Dame), the room was clean and very well decorated, and the street was so charming.