Bergen YMCA Hostel

Bergen, Norway

common shower room doesnt have controller of water degree

• 29th Mar 2013

Interhostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Very clean, Kind staff, and good atmosphere in common kitchen

• 25th Mar 2013

Abercorn House Hostel

oh my god. I couldn't recommend this hostels. Its locations is quiet good but the staff.. they are not like welcoming people and oh... not kind ever. and the facillities were awuful. they have a common kitchen but they don't have any pots or anything and the pooriest thing was a shower room. Toilet was very very cold and I couldn't control the degree of water in shower room. how can it be happen. it was tooooooooo cold. I really don't want to remember the stay in there.

• 22nd Feb 2013
  • South Korea

We appreciate your comment. And regret you had a bad experience in Abercorn House. Customers stayed in a newly refurbished Twin Room (1st floor), all the previous customers 're very happy with the refurbished rooms and facilities. Please note that we are a Hostel not a hotel, so one can not expect hotel facilities while staying in a hostel. Having said that, if you read other reviews- customers value our hostel as a hotel. Therefore, we get a lot of returning customers who are happy with facilities and staff. We've got female and male toilets, since these are shared toilet rooms having a high temperature in the toilets might be considered not hygienic. As for the shower rooms, we are planning to improve the shared shower facilities in the future. We regret that particular customers had an aggressive attitude from day one during the whole stay, nevertheless we still do our job at all times. We've got maintenance and housekeeping staff as well to solve any minor problems if needed.

Basel Back Pack

Basel, Switzerland

• 20th Feb 2013

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Staff was very kind and common shower room was clean. The location can be little bit difficult for someone but I like the hostels atmonphere a lot.

• 18th Feb 2013