• England, Male, 25-30
R.K.Hostel, San Diego, USA
3.1
16th Jul 2013

Check in clerk was poor and despite having my printed booking he had the wrong check out day. Despite clearing this up he still tried to get us to check out a day early. Room wasn't clean: and since leaving my allergic reaction has kicked in from...bed bugs. Every point where I got bit has flared up red and I'm covered in 100's of bites. I've took photos of these and intend to share them. Do not stay here. I've stayed in many hostels and this is the first with bed bugs I've stayed at.

• England, Male, 25-30
Woke Home Capsule Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
7.1
26th Mar 2013

Seemed to be a hostel used by business users than backpackers. In addition checkout is 12pm; but you have the cleaners coming in at 9/10am either cleaning the pods of those that have already left or saying to those that haven't checked out (and sometimes waking them up) that they need to check out at 12pm. We know - we're not daft.