• Canada, Female, 18-24
Fusion Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
13th Apr 2013

This place was actually more like a hotel than a hostel. The interior was modern and very clean. The beds were sturdy and comfortable with high quality bedding. The rooms were clean with lots of natural light. The breakfast had eggs, toast, bacon, yogurt, juice, tea, coffee. I can't believe what I got for the price I paid! The location was great; 10 minutes from the train station and Old Town Square. My only complaint was that luggage storage was 2€. I would highly recommend staying here.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
Heart of Gold Hostel, Berlin, Germany
22nd Feb 2013

Do you have a 50 bed dorm? I paid for the 50 bed and ended up in the 8 bed. If you don't have one, you should change it on the various hostel websites because I think you would attract more guests. I heard a few people complaining about the music that was playing around 8pm in the bar. It was the reason why I left the bar area and went to my room instead of meeting people. You should play stuff that everyone will enjoy (the music was a guy talking while playing guitar. It was horrible)