Belsize House

The staff was very helpfull in the reception. The sharing bedroom was ok, very spacious.Free breakfeast and dinner. Sat/Sun free breakfeast and lunch.But toilettes and showers are very old,no hangers for towel and clothes.Also some of staff and other people live there permanentelly, so they treat you as they are the owners of the room and create rules for you asking everyday when you are going to check out.

Prince Hotel

Birmingham, England

Not close to city centre but located in a nice area. Nice staff and clean,

Bom aquecimento nos quartos, bom padrao de limpeza, funcinarios amigaveis e prestativos Porem o piso do refeitorio e sala de Tv precisam ser trocados.

Thanks for the review! We are thrilled you liked our clean and friendly facilities. As a matter of fact we are upgrading our communal areas at this very moment, so next time you are here, we will have a brand new common area for you to enjoy!

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

I stayed in the building next door to the main building. The bedroom was ok, but the kitchen, toilette and showerroom were very cold and no hot water in the tap. There is only microwave in the kitchen so you need to go to the other building if you need to cook. location is good, close to city centre.

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

It's the best hostel I've been lately. Clean, organized and very nice staff. I thank the guy who was in the reception and was very helpful when I was leaving last Thurs morning. He suggested me to try Irn Bru in Scotland: Very Good!!!