Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 22

Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

It's a nice place. The toilets could perhaps be a bit 'fresher'. I know the staff are doing the best to keep it under control! But overall very good value for about £11 per night on average, one of the cheapest places I've stayed at. Nice touch having a TV with Sky as well.

• 10th May 2013

Thank you for your review. The toilets are due to be repainted and freshened up.

Hostel 63

Really good vale for money if you just wanted somewhere to sleep. Many good sights around the place the only thing negative I could say is it is a little bit cramped.

• 24th Feb 2013

It wasn't spectacular. The room was fine but was pretty annoyed how I had a towel lost there which they seem to have mistaken as theirs. Kitchen was not being clean, when ever I was there at least so I did not use it. Wasn't impressed with how they they charged me a 5 pound surcharge for checking out an hour late. They could have warned me before or at least said this on their website. If these events did not occur, then I think have been a pleasant stay.

• 22nd Feb 2013

Clink261

Alright. Very similar to Clink 78. Beds were okay to sleep on and people were friendly most of the time. I guess that is all you can expect in a place like this.

• 20th Feb 2013

Thank you for you time reviewing the hostel! Clink78 and Clink261 are related, we share the same values and have the same goals :) Hoe to see you again in one of the Clink hostels.

Clink78

Clink Hostels was recommended to me by the London Pub Company and I'm not sure it fully lived up to my expectations. Yes it was nice to have breakfast included, but it was the same stuff every day and n the end I'm not sure I got value for money. Didn't really have a chance to meet people but other than that it was okay.

• 18th Feb 2013

Hi, Thanks for taking your time to leave us a review. Our free continental breakfast is one of our guests favourite. We do offer a good variety of bread, jam, cereals, teas, chocolate, coffee, etc. We offer an upgrade on the weekends consisting of nutella and different type of cheese. it is a shame you were not here then! Next time, if you want to meet people, just join us to have a beer in the bar! there are things going on every day and is the perfect place to make new friends! Enjoy the rest of your travels, The Clink78 team