Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

Even though I did not get to meet Josko in person I could tell he was a geniune guy that would have made for an awesome host and stay.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel is 2nd to none! The 1st moment U arrive U feel as though U have stepped into your brothers home.Instantly U are greeted warmly by the staff,they go over & above to be accomodating.Tony helped us striaght away by talking to a taxi who tried to rip us off & accomodated my friends last minute when thier hotel double booked them at 12am.Tohgey saved me a days time by organising my entire itinery.Wes is always there to help with anything from carrying your bags or just a nice chat. A++++

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Amazing!1st second u walk in,u feel like u have walked into your best friends house.Instantly u r greeted by the staff,guests & feel at home.This hostel is the perfect balance of chilling & experiencing all buda has to offer.Facilities are awesome-epic kitchen!Great social areas,as a solo traveller u make so many great friends.Lastly, amazing staff-unique crew that add to the atmosphere of this great place.Shout out to Cosmo,Leah,A.Dave & Noddy.Def stay here but be prepared u may never want to leave!Alex

Carpe Noctem Original

Budapest, Hungary

Better late than never, This Hostel is one of the best in the world in my opinion!! or ask the other 10 or so people I have recommended and stayed here and have all come back with the same amazing experience. Keep it up lads and ladettes. Will see you all soon!

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Ok location , ok rooms but staff and breakfast excellent .

Thanks Alex, we're glad you had fun! :)

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostels I've state at around the world. Amazing dorms each enclosed to allow privacy but also a social atmosphere. Amazing facilities ( best shower in my travels!), fast wifi, great food at bar!. Staff were amazing and the social communal areas made it so easy to make friends as a solo traveller . Place was immaculately clean. Anyone in Prague stay here . So good

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

Awesome location an good bar area to meet people. Great helpful staff!

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Very good hostel , great locations and atmosphere ! Nice and tidy . Highly recommend and staff are nice too!

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

Bit far out from city centre but the cheap food around balances it out. Staff were nice and helpful , especially Laura

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Nice hostel, bit far from everything, not very social at all.

Birka Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

I decent hostel , kinda expensive for what you get . Not a good hostel for solo travellers wanting to meet people as the communal areas are sub par and has no atmosphere. More like a hotel.

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Amazing hostel, great staff and facilities, an awesome atmosphere like no other hostel that I have stayed in around the world. There is a certain vibe about this hostel that just makes it feel like home. I had an amazing time here made some really good friends some including the staff which are always up for some banter and socialising. I would recommend Vagabonds to anyone and is definately one of the best hostels in Belfast! Keep up the good work !!!

Milhouse Hipo

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great staff , location and tours on offer. Good breakfast And communal areas.