I stayed in 14-bed female room for 7 nights and 4-bed female room for 1 night. The overall quality/price of the 4-bed female room was nice! It's on 1st floor so very quiet. the room was spacious and had myown locker which was accessible by my own room key card. although there was no curtain for each bed, it was still a nice stay. As to the 14-bed female room, since it was on ground floor and very close to the bar and washroom, it was quite noisy till late. The bedding was comfortable.

• 24th Mar 2013

Pride of Paddington

good breakfast! the staff are all kind and friendly. the only problem to me is the wireless, it looked blocking some ports for IM or something so that my macbook air was always kicked off from the internet whilst my android phone and ipad could connect without problems. It would be great if it can offer some free drink (tea or coffee) all the time of stay!

• 28th Feb 2013

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

I love they have free drink (tea, coffee, lemonade, juice, etc.) for all day long especially proactively ask me if i need some when i arrived on a cold day! the female dorm room is okay: beds with power points (although you may want to bring your own extended core) some lockers. showers are clean and with sufficient pressure of hot water. but the bed frames can make noise when climb up and down. Overall, i would like to stay there again.

• 26th Feb 2013