Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Hootananny Hostel

Unhelpful staff who are rarely around, hard to know who was actually working. There's a lot of permanent residents here so it was hard to interact with them.

CroParadise Green Hostel

Split, Croatia

We stayed in one of the apartments which was an excellent place to have your own space. Our apartment had great wifi and TV set up. If you wanted to go out exploring you were 2 minutes walk away from old town and close to the nightlife spots. No complaints worth mentioning, would go back to again.

Could be the best hostel I've stayed at. The staff were very friendly and the hostel had a great social vibe. You get a free meal each night, this is a high quality meal too. I could ramble on more but safe to say if I was in krakow again I would stay here

Hey there, thank you so much for great review! Any time you will decide to come back here, you are always welcome, both to party, eat and just hang out with our staff members! Regards, Asia

Makuto Backpackers Hostel

Granada, Spain

Good hostel that is in a prime location in the city. You can walk to many of the attractions and enjoy the local area. Overall an enjoyable stay. Would recommend.

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

I did the free walking tour with Medi and it was a fantastic way of exploring the city, I highly recommend others do this.

Rising Cock Party Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Simply delicious cock.

Grande Hostel de Coimbra

Coimbra, Portugal

Really great hostel in a perfect location. The kitchen and bathroom facilities were a stand out. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others.

Downtown Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

An awesome hostel that i wish i could have stayed at for longer. Its cheap, has great staff, awesome facilities including a pool, close to pub street, very good local and western food and in general a place with a great vibe. I would easily come back here to stay and would recommend to others.

Saigon Backpackers Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I really enjoyed my stay at Saigon Backpackers Hostel. The location is a strong point because its close to the main roads but located away enough so that the noise isn't a problem. The only issue was finding the place when we arrived because it is located down an alley way. Besides that i cannot think of any problems that occurred or any real negatives aspects about this hostel. I would recommend this hostel to others.