Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Standard hostel which is good for those with stopovers in Cologne. It's location is the best you'll get, right next to the station and cathedral. No complaints.

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

This place costs more than the other hostels in Milan but it's worth the money! The staff are great and always wanting to help or just be friendly. Free breakfast and dinner is awesome. No complaints.

Il Nosadillo

Bologna, Italy

A really nice hostel that is a little more expensive than most but it is good value for money. The kitchen is excellent, well stocked with equipment and basic food. The breakfast food is available all day which is awesome. No complaints, I would recommend it .

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

A good hostel overall but the kitchen could do with some more items. There's no stove top so all your food needs to be cooked in the microwave. There was only one spoon and bowl in the kitchen for people to use. Only a hand full of cutlery in general. It's hard for people travelling long term who rely on preparing meals.

Thanks for bringing this topic up, it's one we discuss often, to add a stove or not. Basiclly, we've found that most of our guests are here to party and discover Rome, and this means, eating out! Eating everything you can possibly try and never cooking while there are Romans doing it for you. It's also so cheap to eat take away or finding a little Osteria in the neighbourhood. Our reception is open 24 hours, to help you :) Happy travels until next time, el.

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

A fine hostel that would be perfect if you were able to use their kitchen. Breakfast is good and the upstairs terrace is really cool.

6 small rooms

Naples, Italy

Really chill vibe, the staff are friendly and willing to help out with requests. In terms of location it's easy to reach all the main sights by walking.

Really cool place with a great vibe. The facilities are top notch, the kitchen had everything you would need. The hostel staff are fun and on the weekend put on a musical performance. I'd recommend this place.

Uni Apartment

Paris, France

We enjoyed our stay in the Uni Apartment. Like the description mentions this place is located in the outer area of Paris but it's easy to get around the city since the Metro is a minute walk away. The only thing this place is lacking is a functioning kitchen, it would be great if a fridge, cutlery, plates and maybe a toaster was purchased for the place so that guests could make meals.

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Really good facilities and common room area. The location is very close to the night spots of Newcastle. It is expensive to stay here, especially on weekends.

Hootananny Hostel

Unhelpful staff who are rarely around, hard to know who was actually working. There's a lot of permanent residents here so it was hard to interact with them.

CroParadise Green Hostel

Split, Croatia

We stayed in one of the apartments which was an excellent place to have your own space. Our apartment had great wifi and TV set up. If you wanted to go out exploring you were 2 minutes walk away from old town and close to the nightlife spots. No complaints worth mentioning, would go back to again.

Could be the best hostel I've stayed at. The staff were very friendly and the hostel had a great social vibe. You get a free meal each night, this is a high quality meal too. I could ramble on more but safe to say if I was in krakow again I would stay here

Hey there, thank you so much for great review! Any time you will decide to come back here, you are always welcome, both to party, eat and just hang out with our staff members! Regards, Asia

Makuto Backpackers Hostel

Granada, Spain

Good hostel that is in a prime location in the city. You can walk to many of the attractions and enjoy the local area. Overall an enjoyable stay. Would recommend.

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

I did the free walking tour with Medi and it was a fantastic way of exploring the city, I highly recommend others do this.

Rising Cock Party Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Simply delicious cock.

Grande Hostel de Coimbra

Coimbra, Portugal

Really great hostel in a perfect location. The kitchen and bathroom facilities were a stand out. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others.

Downtown Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

An awesome hostel that i wish i could have stayed at for longer. Its cheap, has great staff, awesome facilities including a pool, close to pub street, very good local and western food and in general a place with a great vibe. I would easily come back here to stay and would recommend to others.

Saigon Backpackers Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I really enjoyed my stay at Saigon Backpackers Hostel. The location is a strong point because its close to the main roads but located away enough so that the noise isn't a problem. The only issue was finding the place when we arrived because it is located down an alley way. Besides that i cannot think of any problems that occurred or any real negatives aspects about this hostel. I would recommend this hostel to others.