Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Astor Victoria

Had a nice stay here. Was in the 6 bed female dorm. Nice staff. Lockers available under the beds (very noisy though). I thought the breakfast was a good variety. There's a movie room if you have time. 5-10 min walk to 2 underground stations, and there is a bus that's basically right outside the hostel that takes you to some of the touristy places. I'd recommend staying here.

• 20th Mar 2015

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy that you've had a pleasant stay with us. Can't wait to see you again in the enchanting London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Astor Queensway

Very nice hostel. The staff are very helpful. I felt safe. Stayed in a 6-bed female dorm which had a sink. Only 5-8 min walk to 2 tube lines. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 18th Mar 2015

Thank you very much. We are very pleased that you had a great stay here with us and that you would recommend us. We hope to see you in the future! Astor Queensway's Team

Although a bit away from the city centre (zone 2) it's less than a 5 min walk to the tube which can easily get you to the touristy spots, so that wasn't bad. Breakfast was just ok- bland cereals, bread and- if you're not there late- croissants. Bathrooms were clean, but it was a bit weird having a co-ed bathroom. The room I was in was just next to the restaurant/bar

• 19th May 2013

Overall this place was really good.. Showers were clean

Art City Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

These guys are great! So friendly and wanting to help. They're always around to answer your questions or translate something for you. The area was within 10 minutes of a lot of places, including La Rambla. Great stay!

• 15th May 2013

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Overall it was good. Just one block from the metro, close to a few good restaurants and cafes. Had a girl dorm, was very clean. They had a kitchen facility downstairs to use, which was useful. Downside to the place was that the wifi only works downstairs. And during busy times you couldn't even get it to work. Also, I hated how just anyone could walk in and hang around. Didn't feel too secure.

Adam&Eva Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Loved this hostel. It was very clean. Had a common area and a kitchen. I liked that there was a curtain for the beds. Location was pretty good- about a 15 min walk to Charles bridge and another 5 or so to Old town area. We also walked to St Vitus/prague castle area, which took about 30 mins. A con for this place was the bathroom facilities - only 2 toilets and 1 bath and 1 shower for the 16 or so to each floor. Wasn't too busy while we were there so it wasn't bad. Would come back!

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Accommodating staff. But be weary of other guests. In our six bed girl dorm, I woke up at 5 am to a girl having "fun" with a man she brought in. Other than that, I had a good experience there. Clean shower. Great location.