New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

I stayed for a week. My stay was very pleasant in general. (Good location, most of the staff was friendly and helpful, clean rooms) On trip advisor it said NY Budget Inn had a campaign for stay 3 nights and get one free which I found out some of my roommates were able to use. I was unable to use it because when I emailed (as the ad said to do so on trip advisor) I got no response and the staff gave me different answers. That was a bit disappointing given it was advertised.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Turkey

Thank you for your review. We do have a promotion that was marketed on Facebook, Trip Advisor & emailed to all of our past guests regarding our Winter Special. The terms included that guests must print out the deal and present it upon check in.

Staying at Hostelling International San Diego, Point Loma was a great experience, both me and my fiance enjoyed our time. We'll definetly consider staying there again. It's avery quiet and nice neigbourhood, not so far from the beach. (We had a car but it's possible to walk) The staff is very friendly. Wish they had private bathroom options though. I'd certainly recommend it!

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Turkey

Thanks so much for your recommendation! We try our best to make each guests stay the best it can be. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Cheers, Jenny

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

This was a great place to stay in, I definetly recommend it. Awesome location, you can walk to many spots, very important since public transportation is expensive. Great mood and atmosphere. I don't like the bring your own sheet policy but every hostel in stockholm seems to have it.

• 3rd Jul 2013