Jolly Swagman Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

Good in general, my only observation y that on the top floor's bathhroom, the is one of the showers not working because of water pressure I think.

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Good in general, staff could be more proactive on explaining facilities that the hostel has and offer you guidance about things to do in Beijing.

Thank you for stay at our hostel, hope you will have a nice time in China. Regards Sanlitun hostel

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

Good hostel, one of the best on which I have been. You are doing good guys, keep it on! Only observation were the computers that the hostel provides, they need some maintenance, quite slow and clean the mouse also.

The Beach Village Backpackers

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Good in general, only observation is the cleanliness of the room. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm, stayed 5 days and got no cleaning. At least removing the trash from the room would be appreciated. Also had a water pressure problem in which I had to wait like 45 minutes to take a shower.

Thanks so much for your comments. Room cleaning is available upon request! We usually give the dorm rooms a once-over during the 5 night minimum stay, but apologize if yours was missed! Also, the water system is pretty weak here in Thailand, and even more so on our little island. Even small things like throwing tissue in the toilet can cause blockages and pressure problems. We're sorry you had to experience this while you were here! Hope you enjoyed your stay anyway and we wish you the best of luck on your future travels. Cheers, The Beach Village Team