Nice place, tiny rooms but very organized and well run. Great location as well :)

AAE Portland Downtown

Portland, USA

Orange Village Hostel

San Francisco, USA

Very clean, good location and staff were friendly.

Venice Beach Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

I appreciated the free dinner. Not a bad place to stay

Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

Not a bad place but not nearly enough toilets and showers. Be prepared to wait around.

Firehouse Hostel

Austin, USA

Excellent! I love the non squeaky bunks and how you get a little privacy with the covers. I also appreciate the cream cheese bagels for breakfast. Go firehouse!

Great hostel! Only problem (and I'm being picky) were the extra squeaky beds. Staff were friendly and helpful (Thank you Jessie). Highly reccomend it.

Hi Emma! Thank you for the 100% review! We are always super excited when people had a great time at our hostel. Jessie is a Houston native and always has great suggestions and insights on the city! Thanks for staying with us and come back anytime. Grace Dodier, General Manager

If you're into more of a party atmosphere rather than a nice room then you'll have no problems. A lot of people stay there so it's a great place to meet people but that's about the only positive. One staff member was actually very rude to all the guests. Don't know how she still has a job

Standard sad hotel room. Clean enough though. I don't reccomend booking here if you don't have a car. Kind of in the middle of nowhere. And breakfast stops at 9am, way too early.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at :)

The Indy Hostel

Indianapolis, USA

Had a wonderful time. It's an excellent hostel with friendly staff. Would definitely recommend it

Nashville Downtown Hostel

Nashville, USA

Good hostel only fault was that the wifi wasn't working the entire time. Very frustrating

Our sincere apology for WIFI failure. FREE WIFI is one of the most important feature of our offering. Our Access Point device malfunctioned on 4th floor. We've repaired it since. But even when our 4th floor WIFI is down we have many other WIFI access locations including 1st and 3rd floor community area.

Nashville Downtown Hostel

Nashville, USA

Had a great stay. Only problem was that the wifi didnt work. Very frustrating but dispite that I would still stay again

Probably the coolest place I've stayed at. I could spend hours just walking around the place looking at things. Staff and atmosphere were excellent. Couldn't recommend it more highly.

South Beach Hostel

Miami, USA

Great place, my only complaint was that my room was opposite the kitchen and people were still screaming and carrying on at 6am. Would be nice to have some rules to keep the noise in the bar area rather than spread it to the rooms.

Thank you for your review! I'm very sorry you were bothered by the people in the kitchen. We do have rules against people gathering in the guest area, especially after hours. If you were to stop by the front desk we would have asked the people to leave the kitchen. We will try to check the kitchen at night to make sure people aren't being loud so this doesn't happen again. We hope you choose SoBe Hostel if you come back so South Beach again!

AAE Universal Maingate

Orlando, USA

Nice clean hotel located at a walkable distance from Universal studios. Only negative was that we booked for 3 people and were given 2 beds, would have been nice to know in advance we would need to share.

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice lounge area, clean facilities. Would stay again.