Green Tortoise Backpackers

San Francisco, USA

The location is perfect and the breakfast and free dinner three times a week is great !!! The room where I was was a 4 bed-room, it was a small room but the bed was comfy and I had a very big locker (that's a really good point when you're travelling with a big backpack). I will come here again !

• 6th Nov 2013

Happy to know you enjoyed our location as much as we do!! Just around the corner from Little Italy and Chinatown, and hop skip and a jump to Union Square and Fisherman's Wharf!!! So many great cafes, restaurants, and bars! The rooms are quaint and cozy, but the lockers are big. Be sure to bring your own lock, or we sell them here. We don't want anyone hungry when they are about to go exploring! Thanks for the great review! Please come again!

El Sol Hostel de Recoleta

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I spent 2 nights there. The personal is great and the hostel is well situated. You feel like home, with roomates.

• 16th Jun 2013

Bayu Mantra

Lovina, Indonesia

Excellent accueil et propriétaires sympas et serviables. La nourriture est bonne avec des prix corrects pour Bali. Les chambres (celle que j'avais était sans AC donc avec un ventilateur) sont propres et spacieuses. La terrasse privative est très agréable et la salle de bain ouverte est jolie et spacieuse aussi. Le jardin de l'hotel est bien entretenu ce qui est plaisant à regarder. Le petit bémol, ce serait que le wifi n'arrive pas dans les chambres.

• 19th Feb 2013