Reviews: Ealbinini3268

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This hostel is a Right if you're looking for the cheapest option for Hong Kong. The location is good, really close to the MTR and in a cool place. The staff wasn't too helpful in general though, and it seemed really unorganized. Also a bit weird that half the rooms are in a totally different building then the reception area. Basically no atmosphere at all since we were there. Can't speak for staying in the main building part.

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Absolutely fantastic hostel. Stayed here three nights and had a blast. Met some great people at the barbecue they had the first night I was there. The food's good, the staff is great and really chill. Great environment. Also has a good set up to book tours and basically anything you'd need right from the front desk. Over-all awesome place!

Thai Cozy House

Bangkok, Thailand

An alright place to stay. We stayed here for two nights, and no real complaints. It's in a decent location and the staff was really nice about helping us book a bus up north.

Enjoy Da Lat Hostel

Da Lat, Vietnam

Enjoy Da Lat is such a great hostel. The staff are really cool and the owner even took us to a good local restaurant one night I was there. The beds are different, but embrace the odd set up. It's quite cool and you can get a good nights sleep in there. "Everybody enjoys Da Lat!"

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Defiantly a good place to stay in Hoi An if you're looking to chill and meet a lot of people. Free shuttle is good and the breakfast is phenomenal. Met lots of good people just hanging out at the pool :)

Absolutely loved staying here and would totally stay again if I am ever back in Hanoi! Great staff, very cool and friendly. Free beer hour is a great way to start the night or just chill out. Great social hostel as well, I met some amazing people here! Totally recommend staying here if you're up for a good social hostel, but not too crazy of a party hostel :)

Grand Theater Hostel

Shenzhen, China

It's a good hostel for a one night stop over in Shenzhen. Not a terribly social hostel, at least for a non-Chinese speaking person. But Ithe rooms are big and clean and the ac works well. Some of the bathrooms are nicer than others, but if you're a budget traveller I don't this will bother you.

Qian Men Hostel

Beijing, China

Despite many people saying that this hostel is in poor condition (which I suppose it kind of is), I enjoyed it. If you're wanting a more quiet atmosphere this is a good hostel for sure. The staff seemed kind of unhelpful when we first got there and things wee confusing, but they were incredibly nice over all. A nice perk is that this hostel is cheaper than others, but still close to the more ''party oriented" hostels around the corner. Sleep here, go party at the others :)

Really enjoyed the atmohere. Ended up staying an extra night because I liked it so much.