Phan Anh Backpackers Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I really enjoyed the breakfast that was included and freshly made. The location is very good because lots of things are within walking distance of 15-20 minutes. You'll want to take a taxi there the first time or a motor bike taxi and have the driver show you where it is. Once you know where it is it's easy to come back to. There are great lockers in the room with locks and things are very clean. The wifi in my room was a little weak, but worked. The shower water is a little cold.

For me it was fun to stay in a different part of Paris, I enjoyed going to see the park nearby viollette (which is quite big and interesting modern architecture scattered throughout). The cannal is very pretty. For those people whose goal it is to see the main sights you will need to take the metro (subway) to get there. Disappointed that the wifi didn't work in the rooms and also that the AC wasn't strong enough so had to open windows and got lots of bug bites at night. Breakfast was ok.

Hi, Thank so much for taking the time to get back to us. We're always looking for ways to improve the experience we provide for our guests and which is why your feedback is so important to us.We are happy to hear that it was fun for you to stay with us despite the issue we had with the wifi and the AC which by the way was fixed. We are hoping to see you again in a near future. Best regards, Your St-Christopher's Team Paris

Annecy Hostel

Annecy, France

Annecy is a very cute town to explore and is not too far from Mount Blanc (2 hours and 30 minutes by train). It's about a 15 min walk from the train station to the hostel, make sure you google map it so you don't get lost. Ignore the opposite side of the streets #s for some reason they have 40s while the correct side of the street has 20s. Nice grocery store nearby (3 min walk), town is about 10-12 min walk, lake is closer. Hostel very relaxed and friendly, wifi only works in common areas. K

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

I really loved the wifi (it worked well in my room and also in the common areas). They have a kitchenette in their two locations. It's far away from the main sights if you want to walk, but quite doable by metro (subway) just be prepared to add at least 4 euros a day for this if you want to go intown or a little less if you get a multi pass.Everything was very clean and they had good locks to keep you safe.

K's house was very comfortable, the staff was nice and helpful for information. I felt safe inside the hostel. I would maybe add some information on how the showers work maybe as a laminated piece of info inside the showers? Or on the inside of the room.