Reviews: ramsesmar

Location: Spain, Gender: Male, Age: 23

The Pickled Frog

Hobart, Australia

Amazing hostel, good staff, good facilities, a few more activities more woul be apreciated, but apart of that really nice! Really central (i mean.. hobart is not the biggest city in the world so that makes it easier, but stills good!) Really happy with my stay I would definetely go back to Hobart and to that hostel! and hopefully i will soon!

Claremont Guesthouse

Melbourne, Australia

I mean.. is a hotel where you share room with other people. Dont expect atmosphere at all, or getting able to meet other people. Good if youre looking for that (I was just too hungover to read and i booked the first thing i saw).

Nomads All Nations

Melbourne, Australia

A good hostel at the end I guess, lots of things that I will change. Not very helpful nor "happy" staff (Plus one very rude which one I had to have a go and even call the manager next day, first time I had to do that. But he was unfair, impolite and basically extremely agressive thing that I dont appreciate). That experience made hate the hostel, so I didnt book it back when I returned to Melbourne, and is a shame because in average is quite Ok. At least value for the money I guess.

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

Great, no complains at all. Good staff, a few activities, good facilities, all what you can ask for in a hostel. Really happy with my stay!

The Attic Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

Average hostel. I mean is a good place to crash, but not many activities or things going on I guess. Nice facilities tho, and a nice outside area. Not bad at all. Not amazing.

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Good hostel, with nice staff, a few more activities would be handy, but otherwise really worth for what youre paying. Be back there for sure. A+ in staff.

Ashton House Hostel

Manchester, England

Good hostel, quite clean to have the amount of people that it does. Nice atmosphere and nice staff. Quite central as manchester is not that big.

Hostel Pristina 1

Pristina, Kosovo

A nice place to crash, dont you expect a party hostel. But good place to spend the night. Nice staff, clean, and really welcoming.

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Amazing hostel in the heart of Edinburgh! LOVELY staff, nice common area, clean and quite cheap! don't miss it!!

Blue Sky Hostel

Glasgow, Scotland

Nothing exciting about this hostel, and thats maybe the problem. Is really central. No sockets on the main room and they have a dog (I like dogs, but my friend have panic of them and he couldnt go to the reception at all (quite funny tho coz he didnt want to say nothing to the staff about that hahaa))

• 9th May 2013
  • Globetrotter
  • Spain

Nice hostel in a really nice area! Easy to meet new people, great location..!! Give it a try and u will be happy! :)

Nice capsule hotel, DONT MISS IT if u havent been in one and ure in a low budget!! has an amazing public bath with amazing views on the top floor!! I was absolutely happy to paid what i paid just for that!!

SPA Hostel Khaosan Beppu

Beppu Spa City Oita, Japan

Well u have ur own spa, is really central, and people is nice! PLUS A MANGA AREA!! (in japanese tho.. so well.. haha i just look a few pictures), i went in the middle of the week and was quite empty! but i met wonderfull people in there! nice place!

Bonsai Guest House

Osaka, Japan

Nice hostel, really good location, easy to find! I dont have any complain about! (a little bit expensive maybe if ure travelling in a low budget, but is completely worth it!). Absolutely wonderfull staff! :)

Great deal for what they offer! a room for yourself really close to Osaka center! and with cheap prizes!! the living room is not really exciting, and it doesnt have that many things to do in there, but stills a good value! (my room was a little bit stinky and in my floor they had the traditional "hole" toilet) for the rest, absolutely happy and pretty sure that i would go back there :)

A-yado Gion

Kyoto, Japan

Really nice hostel in a really central area, nice "living room" where u can meet more people, big recommendation if ure travelling solo! Really close to Gion and to the karaoke places!! :)

Thank you! We hope the living room is good to evryone. The place is to relax and, as you wrote, to meet people, and also to eat and drink. Traveling solo is so nice to make friends! Thank you for staying with us! And thank you for your comment!

Hostel Mundo Chiquito

Kyoto, Japan

Best staff ever!! with an amazing atmosphere, really helpfull and lovely people! hope to be back there someday!!! Don't miss the experience of this hostel! it's weird in a beutiful way! :) Loved it!

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

Amazing hostel as all the khaosan where I have been! this one specially nice, with private bathroom in your room, and amazing location (next to asakusa market and temple!)

Thank you very much for your stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai

Tokyo, Japan

Lovely staff, nice area, close to an amazing bar, and nice rooms! Don't miss the excursions that they offer, I will never forget my MT. TAKAO day trip ;)

Nice Hostel, nice staff, pretty close to shinjuku and shibuya! A little bit of more groups activities like the dinner on tuesdays would be nice for solo travellers, but still a wonderfull hostel! :)

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Amazing hostel in Porto! Lovely staff, absolutely amazing location and everything was perfect!! (5 min. of hot water) but stills an amazing hostel where i will definetely go back if im back in Porto!

Urban Garden Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

We were a group of 6 from Spain, and my friends didn't speak english(AT ALL), well, they manage somehow to make feel everyone of my friends involve in the atmosphere of the hostel! The size of the beds, the awesome pancakes for breakfast and the excellent dinner (for free!!) turns this good hostel in an awesome one! 5 Euros for all u can drink and amazing Pub-crowl turns an awesome one in the best one!! And if you add the best staff (and sexier) you are in G-Spot! I will definetely go back!!!