9th May 2013

I wish there was more variety for the breakfast and not just carbs (bread, croissants, cereal). Some fruit would be nice to help keep everyone healthier with all the travel everyone's doing. Also, I wish there were maybe some events organized in the hostel to encourage people talking with and meeting new people. But overall the stay was nice and I appreciated the safe environment and the cleanliness.

Hi Thank you for your feedback, Almost every one else in London are now charging for their breakfast and they have the same chooses that we give out here at Palmers Lodge Hillspring for free, we offer a basic free continental breakfast were you get, toast, we bake our own croissants every morning, muesli, cornflakes, 2 chooses of juice, free coffee and tea all day, coffee, tea, chocolate, cappuccinos. We do have events but not every week, around twice a month. Regards Reception

Easy Bed Hostel, Pompei, Italy
27th Mar 2013

Thanks for the great stay and the awesome food!

Tasso Hostel, Florence, Italy
8.0
25th Mar 2013

Overall our stay was very nice, but the noise from the common room echoes up into the hallway and makes it very loud when others are trying to sleep. And although I felt safe, I would still prefer a key to the room to ensure security.

Caribana, Cinque Terre, Italy
23rd Mar 2013

Hostel Dolce Vita, Granada, Spain
7.7
15th Mar 2013

Richards Home, Paris, France
21st Feb 2013

Words do not express how amazing this place was! It was the perfect place to relax after a long day of exploring Paris. It's definitely a good value for all the commodities you get and how clean and comfortable it is. Richard and Armand were both very nice and helpful and even walked us to the train station when we left. I loved this place so much and I will definitely stay here again if I hopefully come back to Paris. It felt just like home.