• USA,
Freehand Miami, Miami, USA
8th Mar 2013

the power outlet was far from my bed so i didnt charge my cel phone at night. breakfast was not the best but im vegan. they have an awesome bar downstairs in the back yard for socializing. the public bus makes it very easy to get to south beach from here.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay! We really appreciate your feedback about a vegan option at breakfast as well :)

• USA, Male, 31-40
Hotel Sen Palas, Istanbul, Turkey
8.0
19th Feb 2013

it was good, like i said in my checklist. The funny thing was that the bathroom plumbing would smell bad when i closed the bathroom window. room was small but cant complain about that because it was really cheap. elevator was super tiny but big enough for me and my luggage at least. very nice employees. they spoke very little english. they lent me an umbrella and a power adaptor for free and held my luggage an extra day after my checkout while I went away on a tour.