Mr.Peace Backpacker's House, Da Lat, Vietnam
31st Dec 2015

Brilliant! Meant to stay 3 days and on arrival I was greeted with a warm hug & kiss from Mr P. Strawberry, his wife is gorgeous as are all the staff. My first night was the best sleep I've had all month! It was NYE & I didn't get woken up once by anyone. I ended up staying 6 days. Everyone I met here was wonderful... Many new friends made. Just book it!! Warning: you won't want to leave :)

Little Hanoi Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
12th Sep 2013

On my 5am arrival, I was offered a shower and breakfast at 7am free of charge. I left my bags with them as I had booked the Halong Bay tour and wasn't staying here until the following night. Yet I was still treated well, as if I was! My laundry was done by the time I got back. Rooms a little squashed ie not much floor space but beds good and spacious. Would stay again.

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An, Hoi An, Vietnam
6.9
7th Sep 2013

The staff are far too relaxed in comparison to some amazing hostels I stayed in, in Vietnam. The 'security' guy sits in front of CCTV on his phone, my passport was casually left in top drawer. Later I was given permission to go through others' whilst searching for mine. Cycle hire guy out the front is a real gem! Laundry opposite is great. I gave a better rating for facilities even though they're not directly theirs. Met great people here. Food good. Men need to smile more!

Mojzo inn, Nha Trang, Vietnam
4th Sep 2013

I loved this hostel!! More like a hotel- free towel for shower BEFORE and AFTER check in if you need it. My room wasn't great as I was beside a lit room or ceiling maybe? And fan constantly on but with my ear plugs and eye mask it was fine. I love Gu!! He is a student so practised some English with me when I was waiting for brekkie and tours. Twin was great at encouraging me on to different trips. Nha Trang was average and is made better by this warm, friendly hostel!! Nice brekkie too. Jane

Long Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
30th Aug 2013

Loved this place. Very warm and friendly. Good brekkie. Very hospitable. Great laundry service. Can leave your bags. Was moved to sister hotel literally opposite and I prefer it to long hostel as friendlier people in my room- luck of the draw! Excellent beds. Clean towel every day. Would recommend.

NevskyHostel, St Petersburg, Russia
5th Aug 2013

Loved the staff. Loved the location- walking out to Alexander square, Hermitage etc in 1 min. every day was incredible! 2 dorms are noisy because of neighbours. Could hear quite a bit of movement from upstairs- at times only. Would stay here again!