• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th Mar 2013

14th Mar 2013

I would definitely consider staying here again. The location isn't the best, though to be fair I only stayed one night. It's close to the highline, which is a great way to access some of chelsea's finest spots. True, the wifi didn't work in our room... But to be honest, I didn't come to nyc to sit on my computer alone, and nor should your biggest concern be internet access. our room was adorable, clean, and though the bathroom was separate, it was nice to have a sink in the room.

13th Mar 2013

I would definitely consider staying here again, primarily due to the location. I really enjoyed having such privacy and our own bathroom, though a bit more effort in bringing guests together would have been appreciated. The staff was helpful, but not as involved in the social aspects that I feel are truly characteristic of hostel atmosphere.

40 Berkeley Hostel, Boston, USA
11th Mar 2013

I only stayed here for one night, but I would definitely consider coming back. I'm glad there was space to be social, relaxed (theater room is pretty sweet for a lazy chilly morning), or studious. Breakfast was superb, and definitely makes up for any qualms regarding price for the room