Edinburgh Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
15th Mar 2013

It was a great hostel! The staff was very helpful and would always answer questions. It's in a great location -- very close to the Royal Mile and also to the Airport Bus Station and the train station. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. I would definitely stay here again!

• USA, Female, 25-30
7.1
10th Mar 2013

It was a very clean hostel and very cute. However, without free wi-fi and limited access to an internet cafe (there is only 1 with weird hours), I'm not sure whether I would stay here again. One desk staff member did not seem willing to talk to me or help me find places around the city.

Venice Lagoon House, Venice, Italy
8th Mar 2013

I enjoyed my stay here. It was very close to the bus which takes you straight onto the island of Venice. The owner was very helpful, making sure that I had the bus times and helping me carry my bags up the stairs. My bed was very comfy and it was the best nights sleep that I had in Italy.

Archi Rossi Hostel, Florence, Italy
6th Mar 2013

I loved the atmosphere of this hostel. There was art painted on the wall, which really established the idea that you are in Florence, The rooms were good and clean. The staff was very helpful in making reservations, finding tickets to the art museums, and with general questions. The wi-fi worked well.

3rd Mar 2013

Great hostel! Breakfast was delicious and I loved the cappuccino and espresso machine. The staff was friendly and helpful. I liked the paintings on the wall.

1st Mar 2013

The room was adorable. The hostel is located a 20ish minute walk to London's center. Pretty close to the London Eye and the Parliament Square.Very clean bathrooms and rooms.