• USA, Female, 18-24
Embassie Liverpool Backpackers, Liverpool, England
14th Mar 2013

Embassie was an awesome hostel for the price and the staff are awesome. If you're staying there on a Thursday night, Kevin Senior does a Beatles Tour throughout Liverpool. This guy has been living there for many years and has many inside Beatles stories from before they were famous so it was great to get some inside info for someone who knows so much about the band and area. Definitely recommend this hostel; great price and great location.

• USA, Female, 18-24
6.9
12th Mar 2013

The hostel is close to Victoria Coach Station which is very convenient. However, I wasn't happy with the staff/management. I was stuck in Paris before arriving in London due to a snow storm &wasn't able to arrive my first night I was supposed to stay & then after midnight the second night I was supposed to stay (check out was 7 hours after I arrived). They still made me pay in full for both nights which I found very unhelpful. The bathrooms were pretty gross but it was cheap so I can't complain.