Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
6.3
4th Jul 2013

Overall the hostel was okay, but upon arrival, I was handed my receipt with my room number and the wifi password and that was it. No info/directions to anywhere about anything. Eventually I figured things out, but it felt very impersonal. The staff were helpful with questions later though. And then there's the kitchen. Almost zero counterspace and there was hardly room for anything in the fridges. I get that it's a city hostel, and it's busy. But still, it could be better.

So sorry if you felt your arrival was impersonal - that is most rare as we are usually rated very highly on our friendliness . However glad to hear we warmed up later and redeemed ourselves ! We willl review Fridges and work space in kitchens .It has not been a problem up to now and we recently refitted kichen, but it has been a really busy few weeks with quite a few long term guests who use the kitchen more.

Aille River Hostel, Doolin, Ireland
30th Jun 2013

LOVED Allie River. I think it's the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Friendly, clean, and cozy! All of the staff were great, and I definitely felt at home there. I miss it, so I'm excited to come back!

Clare's Rock Hostel, The Burren, Ireland
27th Jun 2013

Really enjoyed our stay at Clare's Rock Hostel! Getting there was a bit of an adventure, but Pat is a wonderful host and made our stay very comfortable. He's full of local knowledge and is generous with his time and information about things to see and do in the area. Even though it was a bit rainy when we were there, we still managed to see and do loads of things! Thanks for a great stay! Looking forward to coming back.

24th Jun 2013

Really enjoyed our stay!! Rooms were clean, shower was fantastic, and lots of information about the area made planning easy. And the pub in Tullycross was a great recommendation!

Cashel Hostel, Cashel, Ireland
2nd May 2013

Perfect location for a hostel! One has easy walking access to all the local attractions and shops. The staff were great and helpful when I had questions, and I was upgraded to a private 4-person room for the weekend, free of charge. The only thing about the cleanliness was a small bit of food stuck to one of the duvets. Otherwise everything was great!

Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive review, our records show that you had booked a 4 bed mixed ensuite with ourselves for the duration of 3 days and that we where able to go beyond your expectations and offer you the room as a private at no additional cost, whenever we can we will endevour to do this for our guests as customer service at Cashel Holiday Hostel is paramount. We look forward to having you once again at our establishment. Kind regards PJ Quinlan