Location: Malaysia, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The lady was very nice when we checked in, but the next day she was very cold - made us uncomfortable. But her husband was nice and helpful. I don't think we would stay there again for our next visit to Sarajevo.

Guest House Taso

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Taso was an excellent host. We booked for 2 nights but extended our stay for the total of 4 nights. We took the Herzegovina tour organised by Taso (breakfast included - the best Burek ever) (tour is highly recommended) and a day trip to Dubrovnik. Taso also offer free pick up at the bus/train station when you arrive and personally take you to the bus/train station when you leave. We were made to feel very welcome. Will stay at Guesthouse Taso again.

• 15th May 2013
  • Malaysia

The Siem Reap Central Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The best hostel I've ever stayed with. Staff are very helpful. Would stay with them again.

Ideal Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

breakfast is really not up to the standard. coffees and juices for breakfast are from vending machine, and they taste weird. wifi is provided in the common area but not free. it's 50cent for 30 mins, 1eur for 1 hour and 1.50eur for 2 hours. I took the walking tour provided by the hostel, paid 5eur for 2 hours tour, it comes with a tapa and a drink - experience with the tour? not bad.

Pension Montorena

Seville, Spain

Seville can get very hot during summer, so it would be convenient if hostel provides fan in rooms. The door bell is really annoying, and when the phone rings it is really loud. If you stay in room near the alley, it is really noisy.

Independent Travellers

Cordoba, Spain

The owner is helpful, and I was given lots of information when I first arrived. The location is great! Room is very hot, so fans would definitely be a great addition.

Hostal La Paloma

Malaga, Spain

Only one staff speaks English, and he was helpful when needed. Location is quite okay, there is TV with English channels like BBC, towels are provided as well. Although I personally think they should mention there's a dog in the hostel, as there are people who have allergy to pets. On my last night, I was told that I had to pay for the night. The staff couldn't speak English, and although it was a misunderstanding, she should've checked their records before asking for money.

Hostal AB**

Granada, Spain

Staff was friendly and helpfull when needed. Quite a good location, not really far from the centre. They provide towels, my room has a TV (although there are no English channels) and the table fan is very convenient, as it's hot during summer.

Great location, good price.