Cukrarna Guest Accommodation, Kranj, Slovenia
6.6
15th Apr 2017

I found this a weird place. The building and facilities are great and the staff friendly. Good location in relation to the city, though Kranj doesn't have much going for it. The atmosphere was odd, though i did go at a quiet time. It's strange when there are long term residents staying in your room. My biggest issue was security. When I came in my locker was open and my laptop moved. When i woke up the next morning there was a man opening all of the lockers with his key. Bathroom had bad smell.

12th Apr 2017

Fantastic hostel with a lot to offer for those wanting to explore the area. The building and facilities are great and the staff super friendly. The hostel attracts a lot if groups which can make it a little harder for a solo traveller to mix in compared to some hostels but I still met people. It is really easy to get to from Bled and Ljubljana. Only criticism is that there aren't many plug sockets in the rooms. I would definitely go back.

Zeppelin Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
10th Apr 2017

I had a great stay here and met some amazing people. I have to mark the hostel down a little because of a small bed bug situation though I know it can happen to any hostel and I must say the staff responded amazingly. Great location. A bit weird that there is no member of staff in the hostel overnight.

Dear Hannah, We are really sorry for what happened. Unfortunatley anyone can bring us this. We can't 100% prevent it from happening, but we can definitely act, if it happens and so we did. Profesionals came the same day and they solved the problem. We apologise once again and wish you safe travels. Kind regards and all the best. Polona and Zeppelin hostel team.

24th Nov 2016

Overall a great hostel, I would definitely stay again! I met some really nice people and the hostel was very welcoming and comfortable. Location was fab. My only recommendation for improvement would be to swap the bunk beds around in room 303/4 (I can't remember which) because it is really difficult to climb onto the top bunk of the one under the sloped roof. The other bed has the ladder on the opposite side so it wouldn't be a problem if the bunk beds were swapped.

thanks!!! we got a new ladder!

• England, Couple, 18-24
A Wild Elephants Hostel, Bratislava, Slovakia
18th Aug 2016

It is a great hostel in an amazing location. I'd say it is a fantastic hostel if you are wanting to meet other travellers and do lots of communal activities. It maybe isn't the best place if you are more interested in doing your own thing. It is clean though shower temperature was a lottery and despite there being "laundry facilities" we were unable to use the washing machine the entire time we were there, because it was constantly being used for bedding. But perfect location.

Sleep in Heaven, Copenhagen, Denmark
10th Aug 2016

Such a great hostel! The common room is a fantastic place to chill/eat/enjoy happy hour. The showers/loos are really clean and there is space for your stuff when using the showers etc. Drinks are cheap compared to the rest of the city. It can seem a little far away after a long day walking back but that isn't really a big deal. In a good location with an awesome takeaway pizza place nearby. About 20min walk to city centre. Would definitely stay here again.

YHA London St Pauls, London, England
26th Jun 2013

YHA London St Pancras, London, England
7th Apr 2013

Fantastic hotel style hostel with a brilliant atmosphere in cafe/bar area. Staff very helpful and friendly. Incredible value for money. Good stay for anyone looking to stay in london. Only snag was bathroom door didn't lock (room 203) not enough to devalue the accommodation though!