5th Apr 2013

I had a really great stay. The location was incredible, and there really wasn't much to complain about in regards to the hostel itself. I do wish there could have been more showers/bathroom space available for the amount of people, but other than that I can't complain. I have already booked to come back at the end of May, so that's an indication that I liked it.

25th Mar 2013

The B&B was absolutely wonderful! You couldn't have asked for a better location and Paola was a wonderful host! Breakfast was delicious and the room was very large and adorable. It had a great atmosphere. There is no wifi but there is public wifi in Verona, so it isn't that bad. I definitely recommend staying there!

Sleepzone, Galway, Ireland
23rd Feb 2013

The staff was great! The people at reception were so helpful! They gave us a map and told us our favorites parts to visit in the city. The hostel itself was very nice and clean. The only problems were that it was very cold in our room, there was only wifi on the ground floor, and the few outlets in our bedroom.