Location: Netherlands, Gender: Female, Age: 19

Bath YMCA

Bath, England

Black & White Hostel

Milan, Italy

An extra bathroom wouldnt hurt In great and easy walking distance from train station!

Residenza Muropadri

Verona, Italy

Toaster would make breakfast complete. Had a great time here, too bad I couldnt stay an extra night

Tourist House Santa Croce

Florence, Italy

Interesting hostel, not especially in a bad way

Only thing is the guy said I didnt have to worry about paying for luggage storing after 2.30 pm, but I had to pay anyway. Was a little stupid since your bag is just in a corner

Welcome Inn

Naples, Italy

Great staff, good location! Would recommend it for sure!

Legends

Rome, Italy

Summit Zero

Litohoro, Greece

We loved it! Awesome breakfast, cute rooms, nice terrace, great shower, friendly staff who helped us a lot! Would definitely recommend this place!

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

Perfect location!

Jimmy's Hostel

Paros, Greece

Nice place!

The Purple Pig

Ios, Greece

I stayed here in low season, for one night I was even the only person. But the staff was very friendly and gave me a private room with bathroom although I didnt pay for it. You can hear the waves in the room, which I loved.

Caveland

Santorini, Greece

I stayed in the mixed dorm for five nights. Really loved it! The hostel looks so cute and I had lot of fun with the other guests and Nabil. And we watched a movie, which was great after a few weeks of travelling. It felt like home, I regret that I didnt stay longer!

Advantage Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Nice rooms and bathroom. Didnt spend much time in hostel, but looked good!

Hi 5 Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The atmosphere in this hostel was very relaxed. The room was big and nicee. We had a great time here - go to the pool party!

Hostelche

Belgrade, Serbia

It was very intimate, like a home which we really liked. Staff was very nice, cooked great food!

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

The room was so cute! It was very cool that you could have dinner - perfect way to meet people. Would definitely recommend this place!

Galata West

Istanbul, Turkey

Was a good place if you dont spend much time in the hostel!