Clink78

There was really nothing special about this hostel, the decor was nice in the public spaces, but other than that the space was pretty normal. I HATED that you had to pay for internet, and could ONLY use the internet in the common spaces of the hostel. I paid 3 pounds for internet which is unheard of. Make sure to bring shower show and don't bring anything beside a towel to the shower because that's all there is space for (not even a soap holder is in the shower). The location is not all of that.

Vintage Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

This hostel is filthy! The bathroom in my room was full of mold. I am suprised the government even allows you to have people use that facility. Does anyone ever clean the rooms? And the fact that the Internet could only be used in the common area is absurd. Additionally, I could only find 1 electrical outlet/plug in our room for 4 people. This is not good. The hostel also needs to improve on its ventilation of the rooms, it could help with the mold. Mold was also around the door to the balcony.

Hi sorry you didn't enjoy more your stay. Cleanliness is well done everyday. We plan to refurbish bathroom and some dorms. Cubicle showers are already put in some bathrooms... other facilities will come. Ventilation works well, and air conditionning is ok too. Reception desk